As continued news of COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, continues to develop, TSG Global is taking proactive measures to protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and partners while ensuring there is no disruption in the critical services we provide our customers to keep brands, consumers and communities connected.
TSG Global is open and maintaining normal operations. COVID-19 has not impacted TSG Global’s ability to deliver any services at this time. To ensure that we can maintain normal operations as the spread of COVID-19 continues, we have activated our business continuity plans.
Our strategy for business continuity includes:
- Following CDC guidance to institute training and preventative measures to reduce the chance of infection in the workplace, including ALL team members work from home. At this time, all TSG Global teams are currently working at full capacity remotely
- Platform availability that enables TSG Global to shift workload between team members or re-route orders to other team member locations for processing should the need arise
- Cross-training team members to help maintain business operations in the event of decreased team member availability
- Our NOC has geographic diversity and is staffed to meet demands during any event.
- Our network has geographic diversity and we stand ready to shift traffic to meet demands.
- Deploying a global strategy to coordinate the delivery of services and support to our clients.
TSG Global’s NOC team will continue to be available per standard operating hours of 24/7 support. Please call us (+1.800.875.8008) Option 3 or send an email to email@example.com.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and make informed decisions that ensure continued operations, prevent the spread of the virus and support public health. TSG Global remains committed to ensuring no disruption of services as the world navigates this fast-changing situation.