- Software development: 2 years (Required)
- Elixir 1 year (required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Full Job Description
TSG Global is an international, fully remote consulting and software company that provides modern, enterprise-grade cloud-based voice and messaging platforms, as well as AI-enabled chatbots and blockchain-powered solutions to help businesses solve complex problems. We work with enterprise software companies and telecommunications companies around the globe to provide modern, API-first solutions to solve industry pain points, including our newest TNID® product.
Come help us build something awesome.
About The Position:
TSG Global is expanding our development team that will be responsible for developing new, maintaining and rewrite existing core products and services. Our primary systems are monolithic in nature and need to be transformed into modernized microservices while maintaining existing and building new features.
We are looking for enthusiastic and product oriented Elixir developers who will work closely with our core team of senior engineers and grow together with the team and company itself. As an employee at TSG Global, you can look forward to a rewarding (yet challenging), fast-paced lean/Agile environment where you are empowered by amazing people to build amazing products. You would be responsible as a software developer to contribute primary to our back-end services that our customers rely on today while working on building new customer experiences in a reusable, scalable fashion. Any frontend experience is a plus.
This position requires an individual that understands that it’s not enough to write working code; it must also be well-designed, secure, easy to test, easy to monitor in the cloud, and easy to add to overtime. If you don’t cover all these points we have experienced engineers who will assist, advise and in the end code-review your work – you just need to be open t suggestions and be ambitious. If this sounds like you, this is the job for you.
– Work closely with your team to build robust systems which provide amazing customer experience for services and APIs using newest technology in the industry
– Design, implement, test, deploy, and manage the services that TSG Global offers.
– Develop and foster strong relationships with others on your team so you and the team can learn, grow, and succeed. We are not here to compete with each other but to achieve mutual goal together as a team
– Use your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms, and workflow tools to do your best, most efficient work and teach others to do the same.
– Elixir, VueJS/Nuxt, GraphQL, JSON APIs, PostgreSQL, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Git, AWS, and Kubernetes
– 2+ years in software development
– 1+ years experience with Elixir or strong experience with any other functional language and interest in learning Elixir (we have experienced mentors)
– willingness to contribute through brainstorming, and knowledge sharing
– you are a strong collaborator – you can explain your work, you ask great questions, you listen to your peers and your customers, and you like to give and receive feedback
- Willingness to work in 100% remote and async environment with daily standups and meetings mostly in the AM Pacific time
– production experience building, maintaining, and testing large scale, high availability web applications, and APIs would be a plus
– Experience working with an Agile team in a 100% remote environment is a plus
– Experience testing highly scalable consumer-facing web applications, APIs, and SaaS applications is a plus
– Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (CI/CD) is a plus
– Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and toolsets is a plus
– Knowledge and experience in high scale, highly available (99.99+) systems
Job Type: Full-time, fully remote
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Elixir: 1 year (Minimum)
- Software development: 2 year (Minimum)
- Fully Remote
Job Category: Back End Developer Front End Developer Software Developer
Job Type: Full TimeJob Location: Remote